The competition will take place on Saturday, March 26, 2022 and is open to schools with current ISMTF membership.
This year, the competition will be virtual again to minimise travel and accommodation concerns. Some details are given below:
- Each school may enter any number of students – in multiples of 3.
- Registration ends Jan. 31, 2022.
- Questions are due to us by December 31, 2021.
- Participation fee of €37 per student is due by Jan 31, 2021.
- There will be an individual part that will start at 9:30 and will end at approximately 11:00.
- Once the competition begins, students just navigate to the site and start the competition.
- When a student starts one part of the competition, timing will start and cannot be paused or stopped for that particular part.
- 40 questions are given in sets of 5 questions each. These are divided into two parts each with 20 questions.
- 30 minutes lunch break
- The team part will start at 12:30 and will end at approximately 14:30
- Every set will be made up of three questions as usual. 6 sets altogether.
- Every team of 3 students will submit one answer for each problem.
- Schools should arrange that the three students in a team can work together during the team competition.